Surefire Protection Manchester
Fire Risk Assessment
Surefire UK Ltd Manchester
Surefire UK Ltd Manchester Fire Risk Assessment
Fire Safety Order (FSO) Manchester
Fire Risk Assessment
The Fire Safety Order (FSO) applies to all non-domestic premises in England and Wales. The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 came into effect in October 2006 replacing over 70 pieces of fire safety law. The order applies to common parts of blocks of flats and houses in multiple occupation (HMOs).
Legislation applies to you if you are:
- Responsible for business premises
- An employer or self-employed with business premises
- Responsible for a part of a dwelling where that part is solely used for business purposes
- A charity or voluntary organisation
- A contractor with a degree of control over any premises
- Providing accommodation for paying guests
Under the FSO, the responsible person must carry out a fire safety risk assessment and implement and maintain a fire management plan. This is where Surefire Protection can help, we can survey the premises and comply thoroughly with the current legislation providing your company with risk assessment and implement the appropriate course of action.
As the responsible person you must carry out and regularly review a fire risk assessment of the premises. This will identify what you need to do to prevent fire and keep people safe. You must keep a written record of your fire risk assessment if your business has 5 or more people.
Carrying Out The Assessment
- Identify the fire hazards.
- Identify people at risk.
- Evaluate, remove or reduce the risks.
- Record your findings, prepare an emergency plan and provide training.
- Review and update the fire risk assessment regularly.
Additional Services at Surefire Protection
- Fire Extinguisher Annual Service
- LED Lighting Installations Manchester
- Intruder Alarm and CCTV Installation and Monitoring
- Emergency Lighting Service
- Fire Alarm Servicing
- Fire Alarm Installation Manchester
- Fire Marshal Training
- Onsite Fire Warden Safety Training
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire Safety Signage
Get in touch right away to request a quotation for your Servicing and Maintenance contract.
Call us now on 01942 877103
Why not save time and more importantly money by having all your fire safety and electrical testing taken care of in one package?